“The best pizza I ever had from pa”

Famous Pizza Family Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been Down here for a few day, this our last day and decided to get pizza a few people recommend this and it's was awesome!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ate here three times on our week long trip to Chincoteague. I love their Rock Fish Basket. I had it on two separate stops here and would definitely recommend it. Three pieces of fish served with fries, coleslaw and a roll. Their pizza is also good. It is different than I am used to but it is good. I look forward to going back to Chincoteague and eating here again.

1  Thank MightyPenguin
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We've tried all of the Pizza on Chincoteague Island and Famous Pizza is by far the best. The crust, sauce and cheese are very good. Okay so its not NY Pizza but when you're here on the Island its the best.

1  Thank Ozgard
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite place to eat in Chincoteague. The food is always good and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank SE S
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

First night on island we had the house pizza. It was very good. I would order it again. Good pizza. We enjoyed it

1  Thank nuge31