“05-25-2013 lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Eastern shore
“05-25-2013 lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had lunch at Famous Pizza. we both had Cheese Steaks and the were good. French fries were horrible. They need to fix them. Fairly clean, quick service, overall a nice quick stop in between whatever your doing on the island.

• Visited May 2013

Durham, North Carolina
“Great food and fantastic service.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Given that usually early May is limited in scope for places to eat in coastal areas, this was a HUGE welcome find. Sounds like the locals go here a lot as well. The Rockfish basket was great. Next night the full load veggie pizza was even better. The staff were fun and cheerful as well. Will be there when I go back.

Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food ok but service rude”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The woman behind the counter does not know the words hello, thank you or your welcome. I'm fairly certain smiling is also foreign to her. The pizza was ok and my husband had the fried rockfish which he didn't care for. Unless the woman behind the counter grows a friendly personality I would not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Visit often during our yearly stay”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We love this place - usually get something for dinner the first night after a 5 hour trip to what I consider my 2nd home. We stop in probably 3 or 4 times throughout our 5-7 day long trip whether it's for lunch or dinner. Must have crabby poppers!!! While we wait for our order, we visit the beach store to the left and the convenience store to the right. Never ate in so can't say much for service but ordering out is quick and always tasty. If people want fine dining with perfect service and impeccable food, Chincoteague isn't the place for them anyway. It's a laid back beach town and I couldn't ask for more.

• Visited August 2012
“An all around good experience”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My family stopped in for lunch and from start to finish we had a good time. Rest was clean and the employees were friendly. Food was great and I recommend visiting if you go to the island.

• Visited March 2013