“Fantastic!!!”
Review of Island Creamery

Island Creamery
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We feature homemade ice cream, sundaes, shakes and freshly baked waffle cones.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I came to the creamery this afternoon for mid day dessert. I was served by Maria she was very sweet and fast with making the orders (great job!!) Overall this place has the best homemade ice cream 10/10 would DEFINITELY recommend!!!!

There are newer reviews for Island Creamery

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Obviously home made and a great selection...don't be discouraged if there is a long line...it goes quickly and the servers inside are friendly, quick and courteous...ice cream up to theit elbows, but really nice kids...not overpriced, healthy portions

Reviewed August 8, 2014

The line out the door is crazy long but moves surprisingly quickly. The ice cream was good but honestly I could not for the life of me figure out what the hype was. Like I said the ice cream was good and the portions big, but its not like I wanted to tell a friend "you have to go to this place" It was good not great. I think the hype is they have some very creative flavors. I've eaten hard ice cream and several other places, Including the UDairy at University of Delaware and the Creamery at Penn State that had outrageously good ice cream. So if your going to Chincoteague, I'd say go to the Island Creamery and check out an unusual flavor but its not a "must go to" place.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I love this place. They make some of the best ice cream in the country. We make it a point to stop AT LEAST once every time we visit the area. The staff are wonderful and happy and I love to follow their presence on Facebook. A definite must stop if you are coming to Chincoteague.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We've been here 3 times in as many days!
The first night we were here we saw a line for this place that stretched down the block...now we know why! Daytime hours aren't quite so crowded...but expect people to be waiting outside the door at 11:00 am...