“Fresh Ice Cream!”
Review of Island Creamery

Island Creamery
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We feature homemade ice cream, sundaes, shakes and freshly baked waffle cones.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

If you desire creamy fresh ice cream, Island Creamery is the place to go! Great portion size and the smell of waffle cones being made as you walk in is super yummy!!

There are newer reviews for Island Creamery

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Some of the best fudge we have ever tasted. We didn't have icecream, but the fudge was unbelievable. We said we would take it home with us to share with friends, but there was not any left to take home :)

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I received vouchers to try out the Island Creamery one day after coming back from the beach from our hotel. So, since we hadn't truly eaten much there, we thought we'd give it a whirl. I was not impressed. The portions were smaller than other ice cream shops on the island and the ice cream was not better for sure. It was priced higher than the other ice cream shops, so I thought perhaps the quality was better? Nope!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stopped here for ice cream on the way back from the beach. We always stop here at least once while in town. As always, the service is first rate and the ice cream is probably the best we've ever had.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after lunch and were glad we did. They are generous with their tasting spoonfuls and have several flavors. My husband ordered the ultimate brownie with snickers ice cream, which he and I together couldn't finish, not because it wasn't yummy but because of the size. Also, don't miss their fudge; they have some quirky flavors. I bought some (rocky road and pecan caramel) to take home and it was awesome!