“Yum!”
Review of Island Creamery

Island Creamery
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We feature homemade ice cream, sundaes, shakes and freshly baked waffle cones.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The ice cream was delicious and the variety of flavors was impressive. The servings were huge! I had the waffle cone sundae and enjoyed every bite.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,656)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great ice cream. Don't go after dinner on the weekends....the line is out the door. The perfect afternoon treat.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've had ice cream and gelato all over the planet, including from farms where the cream comes straight from the cow. I think Island Creamery's ice cream rivals all of them. They also have the hands down best waffle cones I've tasted. Their portions are huge (too big, really). One scoop is really three and can be easily shared. As much as I wanted to, there was no way I could eat more than a third of mine.

Tips:
1) The earlier in the day you go, the less crowded it will be. During peak season, the line wraps around the door.

2) If it's not too crowded, get a few samples before ordering

3) If the line is too long for tastes, order the Peanut Butter Kandy Kake...it's phenomenal!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Delicious fresh made ice cream served in generous portions. A huge selection made it a challenge to find the right flavor, but I suffered through...

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The ultimate place for ice cream on the island. I crave this place! We head back there each time we're down. I can't wait for the next trip.