“The Atmosphere can't be beat!!”
Review of Island Creamery

Island Creamery
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We feature homemade ice cream, sundaes, shakes and freshly baked waffle cones.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We always stop at the Island Creamery every visit to the island, at least once. Sometimes more than once. It's the smell that gets me every time I walk through the doors. The smell of homemade waffle cones! YUM YUM YUM!!!

There are newer reviews for Island Creamery

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is the one of the best ice creams I have ever eaten. So creamy and the fresh made waffle cones, yummy. Even though I am a die hard vanilla ice cream person, my husband really enjoys the fruity ice creams. Peach and Strawberry are his favorites. Big chunks and lots of fruit. Large servings, no skimping here.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is a charming place, with ice cream at it's best, fabulous servers who really share their excitement about the product, and killer fudges. Pumpkin pie was the flavor of the day for fudge. We went every day!! And we aren't kids!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

OMG! This is the best ice cream with the biggest servings of ice cream anywhere I have ever been. The flavors are all natural and the ice cream creamy and flavorful. Flavors range from Birthday Cake to Java Jolt, Cherry Vanilla (loaded with real cherries) to Apple Pie(with real apples and crust), Marsh Mud (the most delicious dark chocolate ice cream) to Pony Tracks (delicious vanilla with nuts and fudge.) So many unbelievably delicious flavors to choose from that I always get a split single (single cone with 2 flavors) and they sure don't skimp. The line can be out the door and around the corner on summer evenings so pick an off time to visit or just wait, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I bet this place is packed in the high season. The ice cream was really good (I recommend the Marsh Mud flavor) but the portion sizes were almost too large, and we LOVE ice cream! I got two scoops, and if I were to go back I'd only get one.