“Nice people”

Island Queen Inland Charters, LLC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Chincoteague's Island Queen Charters. We hope that you find our Chincoteague fishing charters and cruises to your liking. Captain Charlie resides on Chincoteague being a native of the Eastern Shore. He is no stranger to saltwater fishing. With 35 years experience on the waters around Island. Captain Charlie knows where and when the fish are biting. We are a fully equipped charter service that as the capability to supply everyone, from the expert to the novice.Fishing times are:8:00 am - 12:00 pm or can be customized.I am USCG Licensed, inspected and insured!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Baltimore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice people”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Charlie and Colleen are very nice, accommodating people. I was disappointed that we didn't see much and didn't catch anything but I don't think I can blame them for that. We have gone on more scenic boat tours around Chincoteague before but thought we would try fishing this time. The rate was very reasonable.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank poodlemomBaltimore

Virginia Beach, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Folks!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Charlie and Coleen run a great operation. Friendly, flexible, and knowledgeable. You could pay more for a fishing charter or scenic cruise...but why? Thanks...we will be back!

Visited May 2012
Fairfield, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Can't Wait to go again”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Capt Charlie was so much fun last Aug, 2011 we can't wait to go again this yr. We are getting together with our friends now so we can schedule the days we want. I know the Island Queen is in high demand so this yr we will be booking early. He really knows where the fish are and doesn't stop looking til he does find them. We have been very happy with Capt Charlie and highly recommend him to all bay fishermen.

Fairfax County, Virginia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fishing”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Well I wish I would have visited the island before Irene she messed up the fishing around the island. I fished on the Sand Bar and the surf and the bay but nothing. I had a nice boat trip on the Island Queen. I saw tons of birds and took plenty of pictures. I'm sure if Irene didnt arrive I would have caught fish.

1 Thank cattoy37
York, Pennsylvania
“Never lets us down when we go with Charlie”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We have yet to go to Chincoteague Island and not have had a trip planned on the Island Queen. We enjoy our boating trips very much. Captain Charlie goes above and beyond to make your boating experience enjoyable. We have fished, clammed and have taken sightseeing trips with them. If you get to the Island make sure you look up the Island Queen Charters you will not regret it.