“That's a big sundae!”
Review of Mister Whippy

Mister Whippy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 97% Fat Free Soft Serve Ice Cream, Sorbet, Milk Shakes, Sundaes, Cyclones, Specialty Sundaes, Snowballs, and much more. Check out our gift shop for your favorite Mister Whippy souvenir, or try our drive thru for speedy service!! Open daily, Hours vary.
Fulton, Maryland
“That's a big sundae!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The ice cream shops on the island are always busy in the evenings, and this place is no exception. Took a little while to place my order, but my sundae was ready in no time.
My wife and I split a Reese's peanut butter cup sundae and really enjoyed it. They're certainly big enough to split!

Visited July 2014

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Our #1”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I must admit I'm a little embarrassed to say this but when we take our annual vacation to chincoteague we visit mister whippys sometimes more than once a day!! They're ice cream is awesome. Extra friendly service too :-)

1 Thank FairReviews1
Fairmont, West Virginia
“Very Nice Place”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had a CMP Sundae. It was huge. I could not finish it. It was delicious and the perfect thing for a hot day on the island. Servers were very polite and cheerful. Sitting on the deck and eating your ice cream is a great way to finish your day.

• Visited July 2014
Hampton, Virginia
“Best ice cream ever!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Don't let the line scare you - it encouraged us from getting a taste of this special treat. Cash only, come hungry, because the amount of ice cream will fill you up!

Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“A step back in time...”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Worth a visit--a must when on the Island. Soft serve, and lots of it! We had a mini split--enough for a small family.

• Visited July 2014