“Island soft-serve”
Review of Mister Whippy

Mister Whippy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 97% Fat Free Soft Serve Ice Cream, Sorbet, Milk Shakes, Sundaes, Cyclones, Specialty Sundaes, Snowballs, and much more. Check out our gift shop for your favorite Mister Whippy souvenir, or try our drive thru for speedy service!! Open daily, Hours vary.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The soft-serve at this cash-only place has been on my list for every visit to Chincoteague for many years now.

They don't do any other kind of ice-cream-- and soft-serve is one of the few ice-creams I crave. Good sized portions for modest prices (typical beach ice cream prices are silly high). The GF's caramel-chocolate sundae was under $4 and too big for her to finish. Generous caramel and chocolate sauce.

Nice outdoor deck, and a drive-through.

There are newer reviews for Mister Whippy

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Nice soft ice cream that is much less calories than island Creamery. No list of favors, but lots of options for cones, toppings, etc. generous portions.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very family oriented, any topping you want, and has health in mind, very low fat content, but u never know it with all the goodies you can supply on it, has sorbet also, owner loves to meet and great customers, stop by and grab a cone or two.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We came through the drive-thru one evening after dinner and was pleasantly surprised by the generous size cones we received. I had vanilla with sprinkles, my husband had vanilla dipped in peanut butter. We would both love to eat there again and again. Highly recommended

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have always been an Island Creamery ice-cream fan, but my brother in law loves mr whippy's and so I was "forced" to try it. Great soft serve vanilla or chocolate cones and generous servings. Plus 97% fat free - what isn't to love? They have nice outdoor covered seating area, good parking, nice inside area as well.