“You have to try it!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Siagon Village may be small, but it is big on deliciousness! Thier Vietnamese soups are outstanding. You cannot beat the value of thier lunch specials. Whether you are looking for a fast lunch or casual dinner, Siagon Village on Chincoteague Island is a best bet.

2  Thank Christina G

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Five of us stopped in Saturday evening around 6:30 before Second Saturdays (a downtown thing). A more formal, conventional fish restaurant just up the street was booked and some folks in the bookstore strongly recommended Saigon Village (one of us also had a good meal there a few years ago). I don't eat Vietnamese food often so I'll just say that the menu was varied without being overwhelming. I had a stir-fry curry with chicken and vegetables, bowl of rice on the side (you can also get the dish with shrimp, pork, or beef - several dishes had this option). The vegetables were fresh and perfectly cooked, the brown curry was not too hot and not too dull, and the service was very good (and the food arrived quickly). Nice people.

1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This place is great! Homey and very sweet service. I got the curry and noodles (chicken) and it was very good. I normally like my things hot, i asked for (on a scale of 1-10) a 7 heat.. was too much heat for me. It was still good but it marred the flavor of the curry. my husband got thai shrimp, very good! excellent mixed veggies. BEST PLACE TO EAT IN CHINCOTEAGUE!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The only Asian restaurant in Chincoteague (that I noted), a casual simple space with fewer than 10 tables.

It's not very zesty or nuanced for Vietnamese (I'm used to DC and Baltimore area asian restaurants), but it's a welcome respite from the seafood and beach-town restaurant quality. I liked my beef curry more than the GF liked her lemongrass chicken. The Vietnamese coffee is a little smaller and a little weaker than I like, but enjoyable.

Relatively cheap, with $7.50 lunch specials and more expensive entrees. The dining room was empty on a recent Monday afternoon (off-peak), but service was brisk,

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Surprisingly nice place. Good find in this town of seafood joints. BYOB. Not real familiar but think the menu very similar to Thai. Still, would recommend Saigon Village.