“Vietnamese in Chincoteague”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our group enjoyed the noodle soup, curry and other dishes. Beware of asking for "hot", as a 5 out of 10 was still pretty darn spicy. Service was nice and sitting outside a bonus.

1  Thank OhSuzanna
There are newer reviews for Saigon Village

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Saigon Village was rated pretty high here in Tripadvisor so we thought we'd try it for ourselves. Excellent find. The food here is fresh, vibrant and extremely delicious. I had the shrimp spring rolls and they were terrific. I ordered the shrimp Stir-fry and it was great. The vegetables were fresh and not over cooked. The shrimp was just right. My favorite had the spring rolls in rice paper rolls and she was in heaven. She then ordered shrimp with snap peas stir-fry and she was in heaven. Needless to say we both loved the place. The waitress was very nice and helpful. The food was served hot and it was not expensive. We will be repeat customers.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Loved the food. Service was great and decor was simple and clean (albeit VERY small). My 4 and 6 year olds loved their food and they accommodated my special requests (I try to go vegan as much as possible). It was a bit pricey for what it was, but part of this is due to Chincoteague's ridiculous tourism tax. I'll definitely go here over Don's Seafood that we dined at the first night in town.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love the Island as a vacation place but unfortunately the food is mediocre at most restaurants on the Island. I just recently gave this place a try and the food was really good. I have gone there several times since and plan to go there in the future.

Only suggestion would be that they get better take out containers. The sauce melted the Styrofoam and it was a little frightening eating it since the container was melted so badly. I was hungry so I ate it anyway. Also, it didn’t seem to alter the taste so hopefully I'll survive.
I will definitely go there again but will opt for eat in or maybe bring my own dishes next time I get take out. Soup containers were fine.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you like real Vietnamese food this is the place. Hahn the owner runs a tight ship and is a lot of fun. Great food at reasonable prices.