“Hurrah.....They have re-opened for the 2012 season!!!!”
Review of Saigon Village

Saigon Village
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The service is friendly, gracious, very pleasant. The food is delicious! Small place.... a few nice inside and outside tables. They have a fine Carry-out service, if tables full, or not. Right on main street...in the heart of the town. Don't believe you will be disappointed; especially, if you already like vietnamese cuisine.

1  Thank s l
There are newer reviews for Saigon Village

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Excellent food, a little pricey for the amount of food you get, but worth it!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Saigon Village is a mainstay of our trips to the Island now. We usually go at least twice during the week that we stay there. The service is quick and friendly. The food is very good, with the sauces being made right there. The variety of food is great, and I've not had anything that I didn't like. An oasis of quality food in a area where touristy food is the norm.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Quality food and i compare to the dc restaurants I usually go to

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I went to Chincoteague with my son a couple of Summers ago, and one of our favorite types of foods is Asian food, so we decided to try Saigon Village. Everything there was amazing,reasonably priced, and the people were so helpful. The next time I'm in Chincoteague, I will definitely be back. I recommend this place to anyone that likes good, authentic Vietnamese food.