“Great pasta”
Review of the crazy greek

the crazy greek
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love the Greek pasta. The rolls are delicious. The breakfast here is good but could use a few more choices.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

First time at this restaurant and would love to go back. Food was very good, fresh and tasty and the service was excellent. Friendly atmosphere and low prices.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We had been her several times for dinner as I am a sucker for a Greek Salad (And theirs rocks) however recently we slid in for a Happy Hour visit. The appetizer selection was not what we were used to so we gave the Greek pizza a try and it was amazing. My husband really wanted some wings. the bartender said no problem. I wasn't expecting much as I figured they were frozen but the sauce was great and they were actually quite tender. Also the draft beers were a great price during Happy Hour.

The service was really good and the staff is very friendly. We were sitting at the bar and I noticed that a bunch of Friday Night Regulars were picking up their carry out orders. So, I am guessing if the staff knows that many customers by name they must do a consistently good job with the food. I need to visit for brunch as I have heard that is good as well.

2  Thank Stacy P
Reviewed November 2, 2017

This is a very nice restaurant and they have a very helpful staff. My husband ordered a Greek salad and I got a Antipasto Salad. Both were very good.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Lunch and dinner are decent but breakfast is best here. Leisurely and chill, great place to meet up with friends.

1  Thank DenaB