“Good experience”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 72 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had lunch there today and was impressed at the service. My waitress Christina was excellent and very attentive. She came by a few times to check on how everything was a filled our drinks every time (btw very easy on the eyes.) The food was good and I will definitely come back!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I eat at this Longhorn once a week and we have consistently had good service and great food. They have the sequencing of what shoudl happen and they consistently deliver great service and food. One waitress, Becky, is probably one of the best we have ever experienced. Humorous, engaging, efficient and attentive. This is not a cheap place to eat, but it is well worth the few extra dollars in the quality food you receive and great service.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My two year old was super cranky which made My husband and I rather unpleasant as well.... Waitress totally understood and was very polite. Excellent food!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Only thing was getting into their parking lot I had trouble for some reason. I woud definitely go back there to eat. In fact I found a location in New Jersey I intend to venture too.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

the chicken parmesan is excellent -- appetizers are also very good. everyone in our party enjoyed their food very much. good service - friendly