“Lovely restaurant ... accommodating service”

Cesare's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 110 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a family reunion this past weekend. Cesare's graciously put us in a private dining room - probably a wise choice on their part :) I believe we had about 30 of our family members there for dinner. All ordered off of the regular menu - separate checks for different family units were not a problem. In a hurried dash to order, having not even looked at the menu, I described to our server what I wanted ... and out of the kitchen it came! Very accomodating.

The food was well presented, delicious and reasonably priced. Every one had a wonderful time ... and Jess, our server and her helper (sorry I don't remember her name) were awesome.

Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have had their pizza to go many times and have never been dissapointed. Always good with lots of toppings, great crust. I have also eating in the restaurant many times with great results. I have tried a big variety of entrees and have always been pleased. Very large portions of really good food at a decent price, that is a great combination for a restaurant.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My first time at the restaurant, very nice and cozy (but a little hard to see the menu with the up lighting (bring a small flashlight if you have aging eyes). The service was wonderful, for a party of 20+, what impressed me most was that the servers knew exactly eho ordered what so the meeting wasn ot interuppted with the server asking who ordered what....I hate it when customers are so busy talking that it takes the server 2 or more tries to find out who ordered the triple decker cheesburger with chili fries and jalepeno dip....no they don't sale that her, but you get the point. ANyway, the service was great and freindly, kept our glass full too. They only problem was with the artichoke dip, it was soupy, it came in a soup bowl with a soup spoon and was runny like soup. I was expecting a dip, a thicker dip. The server said the chef just used too much cream....what there is not cream in artichoke dip. Anyway the server brought me a 2nd bowl of 'soup' it was jsut as thin as the first and they were so kind to have reheated the baguette slices so that they are now burnt on the grill marks.
The pizza was awesome though.....great sauce.
I will come back, and I will try to dip, IF the server swears it is thick :-)
Try Ceasars, you will like it.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Have been there several times and we loved it. The marina sauce is soooo tasty ... I have dreams about it. The chef salad and cal-zone are my favorites and the wife and daughter like the pizza. lots of choices on the menu and just really good folks working there. Great job folks see you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We eat at this restaurant often throughout the year. It is a nice local spot with good food and good service. We have reserved a back room for large family gatherings on more than one occasion and always had success with both the service and the food. The prices are appropriate to the meal you order. I especially enjoy the red clam sauce but my husband loves the veal dishes. It is a good meal for the price.