“O'Charleys”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love O'Charleys, especially those rolls -yum. The atmosphere is pleasant and friendly.The value meal menu is excellent and has a wide range of selections. The quality of the food is great and is quite a value. Also, Wednesdays is free slice of pie night - my favorites are Key Lime and Pecan . They will even give into you to go if you full from dinner. The fried pepper jack cheese appetizers are another favorite. The service staff is friendly and efficient and the manager checks too to see if everything is satisfactory. One our favorite places for family dinners.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I usually go to the Chili's on Hull Street but I met friends at this one - second time I have visited this location. I was disappointed. The rolls of course were great. The waitress was ok but didn't go out of her way and perhaps because she was so young, she wasn't as experienced. The salad was fresh and I really enjoyed it. The other parts of the meal received for myself and friends was just so-so. I ordered the small steak and baked potato. My steak was good and cooked just as I ordered it but the baked potato had a lot to be desired. Tasted liked food brought in and warmed up. It was free pie Wednesday so we ordered the chocolate, peach and key lime. What a disappointment.... key lime was slimy, chocolate was bearable and they peach didn't have a good flavor. Plus the whipped topping added to each pie was not tasty at all. I think if O'Charleys would try to prepare some of the food themselves, it could be much better for quality and taste. I will eat there again and stick with salad ... no more pie lol

1  Thank dbest4life
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was directed here by the Hotel Manager,and it was a good choice! It was Saturday night, and the place was packed, with people waiting for seating. I managed to find a space at the bar,and was immediately served by the bar staff, Virginia, and Roger. Happy Hour offered domestic draft for $2.00 for a 16 oz., and for $1.00 more, you could get a large 22oz. The menu had a lot to choose from, so I selected the Sante Fe telapia, with a house salad. The salad came first, and it was a good sized bowl,with fresh greens, and a blue cheese dressing. The fish serving was a large piece,grilled to perfection, not dry,but moist, and quite delicious. It was served on a bed of rice, and topped with chopped tomato,onions, jalepino peppers. I almost finished all of the huge portion! The bar staff did not treat you as a customer,but as a friend,even though they were quite busy. They took time to chat with you, when possible. After a long drive from Myrtle Beach, in the rain,this pleasant dining experience made my day., Two thumbs up! Jerry..Paris Ontario CANADA

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Friendly service and good food. Weekend prime rib special and Wed. free pie with meal are attractive incentives. Many national chain restaurants close by and this is just above the standard chain with better than average food quality. Visit often and do not leave unhappy.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

What used to be a favorite place to dine, in the recent years not so much. The food is just average, but often over or under cooked, served cold or just luke warm, probably due to the delay in being delivered to the table. Last few experiences haven't been great so not sure what's going on with this location.