“Excellent Service and Outstanding FOOD!”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Service and Outstanding FOOD!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We celebrated a birthday for a co-worker at the restaurant on a Tuesday night. We had several appetizers, the fried pickles were unbelievable and I don't like dill :-)

We had chicken tenders, spinach dip and pickles.....what a great way to start a filling meal.

I ordered the full rack of ribs, O'c ribs are the best I have had and I am from VA....smoky, sticky, and fall off the bone tender. The mashed taters are always creamy, others enjoyed the large salads, I wish I had room for more food (you know only in America do we wish we were hungry and had room for more food or dessert- so sad).

O'c is a great place for families and freinds and they always have great service.

• Visited February 2013

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Service - Excellent Meal”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I am eating in restaurants all over the U.S. almost every day....This one rises to the top...I had a seafood dinner with baked potato and salad....All of them were very tasty...I went on line to see if there was any near my home in Pennsylvania..out of luck..the wine choices were very good and the server Michael couldn't do enough for us..He is a person who makes a restaurant good after the good food...I'll be watching for these restaurants when on the road...In addition to all of the above the prices were very reasonable...

• Visited February 2013
Edenton, North Carolina
“Average everything”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I wanted some pork ribs and some healthy vegetable options. They don't give you any options on rib rub or sauce, so I was stuck with the sickly sweet sauce they coated them with. As a diabetic, this is not good. The meat was pretty scarce too. The vegetable choices were not very healthy other than the salad, which was pretty good. The brocholli casserole was below par, with a bland taste and far too much rice, not enough brocholli and cheese. Our waitress was very kind and did a great job, except in getting us extra napkins. She did not seem to mind that my son and I split a plate and didn't get dessert.

If there had been a Ruby Tuesday in the area, we would have gone there instead.

• Visited January 2013
Rockwall, Texas
“It Is Getting Better”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Like all chain restaurants, this one has started strong then dipped into the "tired" category by not being managed well or paying attention to customers, but now they are coming back. I can remember a year ago asking for some extra napkins (ribs are messy) and it was instantly apparent that the staff had been strong-armed into conserving expendable as much as possible. The waitress brought me one cocktail napkin and had the look on her face that she would be fired if I asked for more. Now, it appears they realize the competition was not rationing napkins or toilet paper, but focused on big picture things like the quality of the food, good service, etc. Sunday I ordered prime rib and it was not done enough. They graciously made it right and I could sense a genuine desire to get it right. It is pleasing to note when a restaurant, even a chain restaurant, reverses a downward trend, focuses on what is important and builds a thriving business.

• Visited December 2012
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Wonderful atmosphere and great service. I got the fish and chicken and it was cooked excellently. My drink never was empty as the waitress kept it full. So full belly + full drink = GREAT TIME.

Visited December 2012