“Not Allergy friendly”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Not Allergy friendly”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Again, another place where they do not cater to Allergy customers. The only thing I can eat if dairy free fries. They really need to provide more food for everyone, no matter what they might have as allergies.

Visited October 2011

Old VIRGINIA
“A very nice place!”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

A First-Class Operation! My wife loves the regular (fried) chicken sandwich, and I enjoy their chicken soup! It is the best! Always buy the Chic-fil-a year calendar to get some deals throughout the year - good reason to return for lunch ;-)

1 Thank 1oldseagull
Rockville, Maryland
“Okay, but not the best Chick-Fil-A”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We were at this Chick-Fil-A over the weekend, stopping due to its location along I-95 and because our son simply loves Chick-Fil-A. It was about 11:30 and the restaurant was already busy with the lunch crowd. Honestly, it wasn't obvious to me which staff/cashiers were taking orders vs. who was filling milk shake or drink orders. In addition, one cashier was engaged in a very personal (and loud) conversation with someone about 5 feet away from her (among other things, saying how she didn't like working on Saturdays).

Our cashier was very friendly and polite. However, we ordered 1 regular chick-fil-a sandwich and 2 spicy chicken sandwiches. But she gave us 2 regular and 1 spicy. I took the extra regular back to her, and she sincerely apologized, got me a spicy sandwich, and told me to keep the regular since their procedure would be to throw it away.

The restrooms weren't super clean. They were "okay" but nothing great. Water was splashed on the counter, mirror, etc. People had not done a good job throwing away their paper towels.

The Chick-Fil-A at Southpoint (in Fredericksburg, exit 126) is nicer than this one.

• Visited August 2011