“years as a customer, never disappointed”
Review of Don Papa Grande

Don Papa Grande
Ranked #12 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Has been our family's favorite Mexican spot for at least 6 years. I love the white sauce that comes with chips. Fast, friendly service no matter how busy they get.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Dpg is the best restaurant in Chester. They have the best food, prices and service. The margaritas are great and strong also :) the staff is very quick and friendly. I love their fajitas!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Hugo is the best tableside guacamole master....maybe I will make him a sash to wear proclaiming his excellent skills.
I love this stuff, I crave this stuff.
Sadly I have never eaten anything else on the menu, as I fill up on chips and salsa - just waiting for that big bowl of guacamole to be set before me.....my mouth is watering now....olay - or whatever...I'm off the DPG for another feast!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Skip the guacamole dip but the salsa was great as was the pork chops. Would visit again.

Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

The best Mexican in the area! Love that they always do Val Pak coupons.