We stopped here for a night on our way through the state. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The room did have a musty smell - and I think it was related to the air conditioning? The room was quiet. I am a light sleeper and we didn't hear any of our neighbours. The breakfast was okay - your typical cereal, waffles etc. There was also scrambled eggs and some sort of meat. We did go to the pool area. It was clean and the hot tub was hot (awesome) and the pool was warm. We had the whole area to ourselves - so that made the kids pretty happy! Overall, the room was clean and comfortable and the price was reasonable. It was a great place to crash after a long day of driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chester, VA! This hotel suits business and leisure travelers alike with a prime location between I-95, Jefferson Davis Highway and West Hundred Road. Make your way to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, and then check emails with free high-speed Internet access. Families love the heated indoor pool and whirlpool tub for afternoon entertainment, and corporate travelers appreciate having an on-site business center. Ready to get out and explore all that the Richmond area has to offer? See the region's natural beauty at Dutch Gap Conservation Area or get a taste of the fascinating local history at Henricus Historical Park, Castlewood Plantation House and Fort Lee. 100% Non-smoking facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Chester
- Country Inn & Suites Chester Hotel Chester
- Chester Country Inn