“Money well spent !!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place was exceptionally clean the staff very pleasant and helpful. Our room was clean and very comfortable. After driving 9 hours we were happy to find this place. We had a great nights sleep well rested for the rest of our journey. The breakfast in the morning had a large selection to choose from to. There were many places to eat near by too. The swimming pool was great to. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Chester, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Denise L,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you, and your family. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean ,safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

After reading so many nice reviews of the property, I was very underwhelmed. Perhaps we had a bad room, but our room had a musty smell to it. It was dark and for a newer property, our room was rather beat-up as well (scuffed walls, furniture, etc). It wasn't comfortable for me and my family, so we ended up going elsewhere. The young lady at check-in could improve her demenaor as well, seeing that she works in the service industry.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maurice W
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had the best experience.I'm so glad I found this place! It's a really nice hotel in a nice area. I love-love-LOVE the interior design and overall concept of the hotel that works to be GOOD for the environment. It's located next to a skating ring and plenty of places to eat. Also, down the street to a mall.

I stayed in a king size room-it was a very roomy area. It was very quiet there and I got alot of the rest that I needed. The staff was super-super friendly too.

Overall I really liked this place and actually miss it! I highly recommended it for its cleanliness, great amenities, friendly service, and location!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Chester, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear GreatExperienceVa,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your business trip. We really appreciate all of our business travelers. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Sincerely,,

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I very rarely give 5 stars for a hotel but this one deserves it! This place was exceptionally clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They accepted my coupon and did not put us in a tiny room which is usually the case. I sometimes do not get a great reaction when they see my coupon but certainly not the case here! We travel frequently between Florida and Mass. so this hotel will go to the top of my list.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Chester, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear spnguys,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback regarding your stay. We are so glad that we could accommodate you. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

You won't be disappointed if you book this hotel. The staff was great, hotel was cleaned. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I was very pleased, I must say. I travel a lot, so if I can say that this place was great BELIEVE ME. All amenities exceeded our expectations, especially the complimentary breakfast in the morning. I needed to make some changes to my reservations and the front desk staff was so accommodating. The bed was great and the pillows were as nice as any hotel we have stayed at. They had cookies and coffee/tea 24/7. The pool and hot tub area was well maintained. There are many restaurants in the area. I will definitely stay at Country Inn & Suites the next time I visit Chester VA

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Chester, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Nee-Nee914,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that you stayed with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate your needed changes. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean,safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I can't explain more what a great job this hotel did for us. With the cancellation of our softball tourney, I had to call and change our teams rooms. Never did the front desk make me feel like a problem. The next morning we had to leave before the free breakfast service and this Chester country inns actually set up breakfast early for us.......Wow!!! To top it off .....a nice good luck sign on the front door when we checked out ! You guys are the best.....thank you from the Virginia Beach Lady Aces!

Room Tip: I got the suite so I didn't have to hear my chatty teens all night
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Chester, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear SellMusicFromHomecom,

Thank you for telling us about your experience with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your group. We will pass this great feedback on to our staff. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We are so glad that we could make breakfast for you early. We really do what we can to make our guests happy. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Country inn & Suites Chester

Reviewed June 5, 2013

the staff was kind, courteous and most important, understanding. The food was great. The pool and hot tub were fabulous and never crowded. The room was huge and always clean. The cleaning staff was not only great, but very sweet, as well. I'll never stay anywhere but a Carlson Hotel ever again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Jessieralph,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback. We hope that you enjoyed your stay in Chester. We value all guest feedback. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.