Arrived after 1am on a drive from NJ to St. Petersburg Beach, FL. Had a little trouble finding driveway - could use better signage. Staff was welcoming, room very clean and well-appointed, breakfast was better than expected with eggs, sausage patties, potatoes and the now-common waffle iron. Only problem was location of bed - so close to wall on one side that I had to climb in from the bottom! An excellent value, though - I would definitely stay here again. Next time I will have less trouble finding it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chester, VA! This hotel suits business and leisure travelers alike with a prime location between I-95, Jefferson Davis Highway and West Hundred Road. Make your way to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, and then check emails with free high-speed Internet access. Families love the heated indoor pool and whirlpool tub for afternoon entertainment, and corporate travelers appreciate having an on-site business center. Ready to get out and explore all that the Richmond area has to offer? See the region's natural beauty at Dutch Gap Conservation Area or get a taste of the fascinating local history at Henricus Historical Park, Castlewood Plantation House and Fort Lee. 100% Non-smoking facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Carlson, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Chester
- Country Inn & Suites Chester Hotel Chester
- Chester Country Inn