We come to this area every few months to visit an ill relative and we always stay here. Because this is long drive for us and is tough visit overall for my son, we especially appreciate the pool, hot tub and free breakfast. There is a closer Country Inn & Suites but we always choose this one because of the pool. It is also nice after a long, cold drive in some bad weather conditions, to walk in to an inviting entry room with a cozy fireplace and free cookies and coffee. The staff always make us feel welcome. Rooms are cozy and clean. The bed was a little hard for my taste but overall pretty comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chester, VA! This hotel suits business and leisure travelers alike with a prime location between I-95, Jefferson Davis Highway and West Hundred Road. Make your way to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, and then check emails with free high-speed Internet access. Families love the heated indoor pool and whirlpool tub for afternoon entertainment, and corporate travelers appreciate having an on-site business center. Ready to get out and explore all that the Richmond area has to offer? See the region's natural beauty at Dutch Gap Conservation Area or get a taste of the fascinating local history at Henricus Historical Park, Castlewood Plantation House and Fort Lee. 100% Non-smoking facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Chester
- Country Inn & Suites Chester Hotel Chester
- Chester Country Inn