“Tasty Enough”
Review of Klara's Kitchun - CLOSED

Klara's Kitchun
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Used the Groupon. I enjoyed the meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Suspect many of the items are from cans, but the meatloaf was better than expected. Slight smell of cigarette smoke. Service was prompt. Could eat there again, but would not make a special trip.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I like the atmosphere and the little gift shop, but the food is cooked in grease or fat-back and always gives me diarrhea, sometimes even before I leave the restaurant- sorry, but that's my experience. My relatives like this place, especially the meatloaf, but I can't handle it- sorry !!! If you have a sensitive G.I. tract, this is not the place for you.

1  Thank Cathy K
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Food all tasted like it came out of cans and was overly processed. There are much better places for southern cooking, and good service can only compensate for so much.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We eat here a lot because it is close to home, the food is always good and the staff and owner are attentive to quality and service. Daily specials add variety to the wide-ranging menu.

Reviewed November 3, 2008

Klara's Kitchun has been a good restuarant in Chester for years.
They feature great home style southern cooking and great deserts.

The service is very good and the prices are reasonable. Try it out!

2  Thank dSTeVek