“Consistantly poor service”

IHOP
Ranked #74 of 110 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten at this particular IHOP on several occasions because I like the menu, and I keep hoping on future visits that service will improve, however I am disappointed each time. Service is very slow and often food is close to cold or eggs not cooked as requested. Expect to wait on a table and then wait even longer to receive your food.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

You can always depend on slow service, but the food is constant. You know it will be good and it is reasonably priced. Always a good choice for any time of the day.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

After a long day of ref'ing a soccer tournament, we wound up at IHOP only because our first choice (a chinese buffet) had closed its doors and IHOP was across the parking lot. We didn't feel like searching for anything and IHOP was convenient. We went in with a disappointed attitude and came out smiling.
I ordered the Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper & Cheese Griddle Melt AWESOME!. My son had the Red Velvet Pancakes which was another hit.
My daughter had the Breakfast Sampler, a dependable favorite of hers. Service was good, until it was time to get our check, then our waiter was no where to be found. Same with the next table (same waiter).But the food was good, and we headed back to our hotel very satisfied.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I stopped by IHOP near Chester, VA for breakfast. She ordered the pan combo with pancakes, eggs, hash-browns and bacon while I ordered the senior rise-n-shine which included eggs, bacon, hash-browns and toast. We were both pleased with our meal and having a "buy one get one free breakfast" coupon only made it better. Our waitress was very friendly and checked on us several times. Restaurant was very clean and inviting. We will definitely go back again and recommend anyone in the area to give it a try.