“military hangout”

Hooters
Ranked #48 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Its Hooters; fried food and crappy American beer that is not cheap. If you’re single you can flirt with prude hostess and get shut down. Gets very busy on game days and packed with military people pretty much every day. If you have no home and no friends go here!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Walked in and no server (or hostess) even flinched to greet us or seat us. We decided on a table near the window with six bar-stools and waited about ten minutes before a server even acknowledged us. Then when she did she kept coming back ever two to three mintues asking if we were ready when we were still looking at the menu. It was almost like we were bothersome to her, because were at her table. Worth the 63.00 for four people, the food was; but the service not so much!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Brunt food terrible customer service. And the girls are too busy starring in the mirror fluffin their hair.. Wack and ratchet

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My waitress Jenn was nice, helpful, funny and friendly. She took my order and took the time to sit and chat with me. The kitchen seemed so busy that they had no idea what was going on. I feel like it was up to the waitresses to keep the peace. Ugh. Food was good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a craving for wings Superbowl Sunday. Thought I would try takeout wings. 1 1/2 hour wait...I get that for that weekend. Horrible wings. Tasted like fried in old greese...still moist with it once I got home. Little to no seasoning or spice. Couldn't finish one wing. It may have been a bad night plus my personal taste, as the restaurant seems popular for more than just the ladies.

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!