“Good hot food for a good price.”
Review of Shoneys

Shoneys
Ranked #50 of 107 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: American
Embrun, Canada
“Good hot food for a good price.”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I had never been to a Shoneys before so I didn't know what to expect. It's an eccentric buffet. I'm not from the South, so I didn't recognize some of the items, but even with a lot of intolerances in our group we were able to find something for everyone. The hot was hot, the cold was cold, it was tasteful and our waitress was very friendly. Good price as well. Would visit again if I'm in the area.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank David C

NY
“Good Breakfast Buffet”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Can take it to go. $6.99 pound. Salad and raw vegetables are on the breakfast buffet too. Quick and easy.

Visited August 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“The I don't care attitude!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We have been going to Shoney's for years, but lately, they seem to have the I don't care attitude. I have to ask if any of there buffet items contain dairy, as I am allergic, and they truly don't want to bother with me. We will not be back unless they change. If they want you as a customer, then they should do their best by you. So, if you have food allergies or any concerns, do not go to Shoney's.

Visited June 2013
Winburne,pa
“Nice to return!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Always look forward to a breakfast stop here on our way south from pa, no Shoneys there. Great breakfast bufett and our server Sandra was fabulous! !!! See ya next year

• Visited June 2013
Chester, Virginia
“Shoneys”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Shoneys has not changed. It is (in Chester) a dirty dark place. Never enough light and the decor is extremely old and dirty. Needs a complete makeover. The good is not as good as it once was either.

Visited December 2012