“Good Taste”

Cuisines: Mexican
Martinsville, Virginia
“Good Taste”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Arrived a little before 6pm on a Wednesday, was not crowded. Three men standing at the waiters station, in sight, none offered to sit me. Salsa had good flavor and uses real cooked tomato, there was still a half left in the bottom. Ordered chicken enchilada and beef came out. Thankfully it wasn't the hot dog chilly type beef which I've received at twenty other restaurants like this over the years. Thought maybe this was just an unexceptional dinner, then I noticed webs on a sign to the ceiling. Undecided if I would dine again. Flavors were okay to good, but if these discrepancies are seen, what wasn't seen?

• Visited January 2014

DC
“Yummy food, friendly staff”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I really like this place. Its not fancy at all, but it is clean. The food is so flavorful, and its always served hot and fresh. The menu offers normal items expected at Mexican restaurants in this area, but I think Don Pepe excels in their preparation of food. We've had fajitas, fish tacos, and enchiladas. All of it was delicious. I love that they bring chips and salsa right away. What I think is really special about this place, though, is the friendly service. The waiters we've had treated us like welcomed guests in their home. I could really eat here several times per week because I like it that much and its affordable. I just don't know how healthy it is because I am not sure of all the ingredients, and there are not many options for green vegetables to create a more balanced meal.

• Visited January 2014
New York, New York, United States
“hell on earth”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

this place is actually hell on earth. food sucks. quality sucks. service sucks.

go somewhere else if you know what's good for u.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Marissa M
Prince George
“Excellent Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is a great place for Mexican food, we drive past several other Mexican restaurants to eat here. Service is good and prices are very reasonable. I love the carnitas my husband loves the Burrito Fajitas, however everything is great there.

• Visited October 2013
BELLINGHAM
“Really great authentic mexican food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Wow, we feel lucky to have stumbled upon Don Pepe. We stayed in the Comfort Inn right next door and checked the ratings here on TA to find it was rated high. We are glad we did! We had shrimp fajitas and the seafood quesadilla dinner. Both were excellent and with margaritas.

Service was good, clean, comfortable. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited October 2013