“brand new accomodations,easy acess to I-95”

Courtyard Richmond Chester
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chester
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“brand new accomodations,easy acess to I-95”
Reviewed January 10, 2011

The staff was helpful. room clean and brand new, nice small exercise room. reasonable, online price with gov. discount or AAA
would highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
wayne,pa
Reviewed December 12, 2010

I generally stay in Courtyards rather than Hampton Inns as they sometimes have inhouse dining which is useful if arriving tired and late at night. Next time if in area will try the Holiday Inn. This Courtyard as just off. The front desk was not friendly or gracious. Their inhouse dining was a joke. Few area restaurants deliver. We had a suite which was quite large and clean. However, lousy amenities and tiny wastebaskets. The balacony door did not open. The sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable. The bar in the lobby was out of simple things like limes and red wine. Considering a Kroger's is down the st, was pretty odd. The bartender was extremely pleasant- unlike rest of staff. I got a good price for the room. This courtyard was really lacking- not sure if true now of all Ctyrds or just this one.

• Stayed December 2010
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Check In service was great I was met with southern hospitality by professional staff. I was quickly checked me in. Answered my questions and gave me a brief overview of hotel anmenties exits stc...
My room accomodations was great, no complaints, room clean, bedding clean. etc..
I did have an opportunity to eat at the Bristro- food selection was good, no unnecessary waiting for food. considering I was in no rush. I would like to suggest to have a fruit basket and granola snack or breakfast bar for the business travel that may be in a hurry but needs a quick healthy bite to eat.

The atmosphere of bristo and lobby area very clean and chic. I found it to be very accommodating for everyone. family business travel etc...

As far as the location it was great considering I was in town for VSU homecoming, at first I was hesitant about being 10mins away, however that was resolved when I made my first trip to campus. and did it with a problem. In fact if and when I return to the area I will most likey stay in the area close to resturants, gas stations etc...

Weekend uniform for "Housekeeping Rocks" i love it thought it was cute ithe Tee-Shirts gives a different vibe the work that must be done.

Manager Chirelle Mosely was very kind and helpful throughout my stay.
Great Southern Hospitality

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
CHESTERCOURTYARD, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this review, December 6, 2010
Dear Southern Hospitality,

Thank you tremendously for taking the time out of your day to provide this valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. It is our goal to provide our guests a comfortable, clean, productive environment as well as a memorable stay. I am glad to know that the Chester Courtyard made this a pleasant experience for you. It is so important for us to be able to hear this type of feedback so that we continue to grow and find better ways to take care of our loyal guests like you. I will be sharing this letter with my team here at the Chester Courtyard, and I will most certainly commend them for a job well-done. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope that you visit us again!
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed August 26, 2010

the place was clean, the kids enjoyed the pool, and breakfest was great had lots of selection. would stay here anytime. P.S. staff was very polite

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
CHESTERCOURTYARD, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this review, October 22, 2010
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us this valuable feedback! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are in the area again, I hope that you choose to stay with us again. We look forward to seing you again! Kind regards, C. Moseley.
walker
Reviewed August 9, 2010

my company booked me here and I am glad they did. i had a king suite that had plenty of room. i like being able to watch tv and relax in teh living room and sleep in a separate bed room. the lobby was nice and updated, the clerk said they had not too long ago renovated it. everybody was friendly, all of the business needs that i had were met with ease. it's in between ft. lee and the airport which was a good location for me.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
CHESTERCOURTYARD, Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this review, August 20, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with us. I am pleased to know that we met your expectations and I will commend my staff for doing an excellent job. If you are in the Chester area again, please stop by and see us. I look forward to your continued business.
nc
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. We travel quite a bit with my daughter's soccer team and we love staying at this hotel. The king bed with pullout rooms are quite roomy and the balconey/patio rooms are a must!! The staff is absolutely fabulous. The indoor pool is great & the towels are always stocked. The only 2 things I wish they would change would be to have a microwave in the room & offer a free breakfast.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank emyc
CHESTERCOURTYARD, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this review, June 14, 2010
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Chester Courtyard! As always, it is a pleasure to have you as our guest and we truly appreciate you choosing us. I am greatful that you took the time to commend us on the job that we are doing in Chester and I am glad to know that we met your expectations. I look forward to your continued business!
NJ
Reviewed February 25, 2010

Only spent a night.... good location off of I-95 for an overnight stay. Clean rooms, safe - pretty much our basic requirement for this type of stopover. Lobby was under major renovations during our stay, but that wasn't an issue. Breakfast (dining room) was HORRIBLE though. There was a hot buffet and an a la carte menu. Food was very poor - eat somewhere else.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Chester Courtyard. I am glad to know that we met your basic requirements for your trip even though the hotel underwent a major lobby renovation during this time. However, I am truly sorry that we did not meet your dining expectations. Since that time, we have completed our lobby renovation and have introduced a brand new restaurant labled 'The Bistro' that includes brand new refreshing menu options as well as freshly brewed Starbucks beverages. It is a brand new concept, and I assure you that you will not be disappointed if you visit us again. If you visit the Chester area again, I do hope that you stop by to check us out! Thank you again for taking the give us this helpful feedback. We hope to see you again soon.