Courtyard Richmond Chester
Residence Inn
$54
$116
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskbite to eatweek staynice hotelsmile on her facenice roomthe general managercoffee potft leerooms were very cleannorth carolinahome away from homethe staff was greatstaying at this hotelsoccer tournamentcomplimentary breakfastgreat customer service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great hotel, great room, great service, especially from front desk. The room was a good size, it was well kept, very clean. I really enjoyed my stay, one of the better hotels I have been to in a while. For the price it was everything I hoped it would be, and would definitely stay again :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Larissa D
Indy P, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your encouraging words. We always try to extend the best of our services to our guests at all times. We are happy to know that we were able to serve you and meet your expectations with our impeccable service. Thank you for staying with us - always at your service - take care.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have been traveling for the last year and was happy to stumble on this Courtyard Marriott after the adjacent establishment was booked for the evening. I had such a great experience that I referred 3 of my business associates to this Marriott. The staff is very helpful and strive to please their guests. The staff at the Front Desk are professional and welcoming, the staff at the Bistro are competent and friendly and the Housekeeping staff is diligent and polite. I have quickly obtained Platinum Status as a frequent Marriott visitor and I use this Chester location to set the standard for other Marriott I visit in other locations. When you see the attitude of other guests, you know when you have selected an awesome establishment!

Room Tip: The balcony rooms in the rear offer a relaxing environment.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank John T

Thank you very much for sharing your views and your kind words, which keeps us motivated to give our best. We always try to extend the best of our services to our guests all the time. We are happy to know that we were able to serve you and meet your expectations with our impeccable service. Thank you for staying with us - take care.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My company has been working in Virginia for the past 3 years. My colleagues and I have stayed in almost every city in Virginia but have not found another hotel that accommodates us more than this hotel. I recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for long and/or short term stays.

VERY CLEAN!!!

The hospitality is Awesome, from the front desk to the Bistro/Bar!

Thanks to ALL of the staff for helping our stays here feel like the comforts of home!

JM

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Tempest2013

Great to know that we meet your expectations. We always try to extend the best of our services to our guests all the time. We are happy to know that we were able to serve you and meet your expectations with our impeccable service. Always at your service - thank you for staying with us - take care.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

John is the BEST!!!! Every time we stay at this property we usually check in very late in the evening. John always greets us and remembers who we are. I enjoy staying here knowing that we are welcomed. Very nice to the customers. The rooms are nice as well. :-)

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank walterssm

Your message shall be passed on to John!. We always try to extend the best of our services to our guests at all times. We are happy to know that we were able to serve you and meet your expectations with our impeccable service. Thank you for staying with us - take care.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We arrived for a night on the way home from two weeks in Florida. The room was very small and warm. Tried to turn on the air conditioner and these horrible noises came out of it. It was so loud you could not hear the television. We had to turn the thing off to attempt to sleep onto the soft lumpy uncomfortable beds. The bathroom was dirty with hair on the floor and the beds were extremely uncomfortable. In the morning we tried to get breakfast and we were ignored for about 15 minutes and then greeted with the employee not apologizing but saying we had to wait a minute cause he had a bad morning. At that time we left. It was an extremely disappointing experience. Thought Marriott was better than that.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

It was most unfortunate that we were not able to meet your expectations. We shall make sure that we work on and improve our services in the future, keeping your feedback in perspective. Thank you very much.