All reviews chinese restaurant large tv gas station convenience store sitting area parking lot room was spacious road trip free breakfast staff was friendly morning breakfast would definitely stay here again pleasant stay front desk staff mini fridge fort lee business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at Hyatt Place in a block of reserved rooms while attending a wedding in the area. The rooms was spacious and very clean. Loved having a separate sitting area. Our king size pillow top mattress was very comfortable. If would definitely stay here again if I return to the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The front desk personnel need to be more understanding and willing to assist a guess with problems on the spot. I'm was not inpress with check out personnel in the Morning. I will only stay here again because of the general manager

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff was extremely pleasant they were very helpful and friendly nothing like being greeted with a smile room was nice and clean everything worked I was impressed. Breakfast was also really good which surprised me! I would definitely recommend!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was very clean and our room was very spacious. There was a nice seating area as well as a mini fridge and bar area. Check in was easy as was check out. We also enjoyed the 12 noon check out time If we are ever back in the area we will try to stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were well knowledge on the area, helpful with making sure my stay was comfortable. I truly appreciate everything they did, based on my disability(help with my baggage etc). I will be staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business