Hyatt Place Richmond/Chester
$149
$84
$55
Priceline
All reviewschinese restaurantbeautiful roomgas stationconvenience storetwo double bedssitting areafrench toastparking lotrooms are spaciousvery nice hotelbreakfast bara great stayfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastfront desk staffliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

First of all, I love Hyatt place hotels as the rooms are usually a great size; this was no exception. The 1st room I was in had an issue with the heat so I was promptly moved to another room which was huge!! This room also had a small dining table with 2 chairs which is not in the standard room. The only thing I wish that Hyatt had in the rooms was a microwave but there is a microwave downstairs that can be accessed anytime. The beds and pillows were great. The room was very clean. The television is huge and the living room area can't be beat. If you have an extended stay and want to be comfortable. This is it. You can easily sleep 5 people in a room. The staff was great. I will continue to utilize Hyatt Place Hotels.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mihu08
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I enjoyed a night in a double with lounging area, the only reason I did not give it five stars is because there was no microwave in the room, since it was only for a night it was fine. There was a fridge available which came in handy to keep my drinks cold. Check-In was smooth, fast & professional, the agent was friendly as well. The property is well kept & clean, I felt safe in the area/location which is right off of I-295, very convenient. The room was clean and very spacious, there is a cafe indoors although it doesn't offer room service you can go down and order items from their menu. I had the breakfast sandwich, fresh fruit with hash brown potatoes, it was very good. There's also toiletries and drinks for purchase (the toiletries are actually no charge in case you forgot something) The staff were all very friendly there as well. The breakfast looked to be as good as anything you might want to order from the cafe although I didn't have it myself it smelled good & looked good, I almost regret ordering breakfast, it's also available until 10 AM, had a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 545angele
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is our fourth stay in a couple of years and property is very well kept and clean. Very good variety for a hot breakfast as well. Rooms are nice almost suite like and very comfy.

They do sell a sandwiches and espresso coffee but honestly, you have a WaWa nexdoor, it is pointless - to the owners: make a deal with them instead!

Room Tip: For a family with kids if they don't mind sleeping on sofa bed, get a king bed for the parents!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was a great hotel for me and my son over Thanksgiving break while visiting family in the area. My room was spacious and clean. All of the hotel staff were extremely friendly. The lobby was beautiful and i stayed excited throughout my stay. My only issue was breakfast only late until 930. I missed the last daybc I thought 1030 like any normal place. I am now a Hyatt fan!

Room Tip: Ask for corner rooms!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ReeseC0404
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family stayed here for two nights in November 2013 while visiting family in nearby Colonial Heights, we had a spacious room that suited everyones needs. The front desk staff was very friendly and courteous. The free breakfast was nothing over the top but had the basics. The only odd part was the room was well-cleaned upon arrival but there were random items left behind - soap in shower, sunglasses, a Coors light in the fridge, not sure why the cleaning staff overlooked these items but other than it was a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family