“Really good Turkish food”
Review of Anatolia Grill - CLOSED

Anatolia Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Based on on-line reviews, we made it a point to try this restaurant while in Chester. All sixteen of us were glad we did. Service was very good. I had the mixed platter, a 'sampler' of all the kebabs, everything had fantastic flavor. I think, between all of us, we tried almost everything on the menu. The red lentil soup was very good. If you are looking for good food, are not interested in the usual chain fare, and have a good gps, try this place out.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We've had a great, more like awesome experience all 2 times we went there for dining / having a lunch there. Great selection on the menu- vegetarian or meat, such as lamb , chicken plates , reasonable prices and my favourite deserts , baklava and turkish delights. Love this place! Very friendly staff and great ethnical themes, music! Clean and neat restaurant and not very crowded if you go for early lunch!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a wonderful surprise. Went here with friends before going to a concert. The food was fresh, plentiful and wonderful. Everything was great. I'll be coming back again and bringing friends.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were quite impressed with the service and the food! He and I shared two appetizers...tabbouleh and hummus with falafel. The mixed grill platter was plenty for two. The child, he had chicken nuggets.
The food was tasty. Service top notch. Prices were very good.
We will be back!

1  Thank StefCentralVA
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Read the reviews but had never heard of it. Live in richmond and quite surprised by the excellent food and service. Everything was fresh and very good. Starting with the hot homemade bread and olive oil with olives. There were five of us and we ordered three wonderful appts; mixed cold platter, calamari, falafel. All great. I had the lamb kabob and it was the best I have ever had. Finished with kunefe for dessert,, an amazing mixture of shredded crispy pita, cheese, honey, some other wonder ingredients, and topped with pistachio nuts. WOW!

2  Thank PK002