WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Staten Island
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had to change our room because of ants in the sink and on the counter. The new room did not have ants in the sink but the AC kept turning off before reaching the set temperature. There was a dead bug under the bed and the room was in need of updating. The breakfast left much to be desired - no decaf coffee, only orange juice and only sliced bread and cold cereal were offered.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were traveling and looking for a cheap place to stay the night. We requested two rooms near each other one room the key would not work, the other room was infested with fleas from a previous occupant. We then got two new rooms and one had no comforter on the bed, when I called asked for a blanket the staff brought me one that as I unfolded it I saw that was full of holes and burn marks. I took it back to the front desk and asked why they would give this to a customer and the lady replied "housekeeping is not my job" At that point we gave up and realized that I probably will never choose this hotel chain again, even though I have previously been happy at other locations.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Chester hotels

Chester
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Room dark & dingy and dirty, comforters had burned cigarette holes. Needs rehabbing. Key cards never work after 3 sets. Wasn't offered a different room until we decided to check out early. Promised to not charge my credit card and was charged. Now disputing charges. My husband & I would never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Saint Augustine, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This motel is pretty dingy and run down but at least superficially clean. Decent price for a one night 'I'm too exhausted to go one mile further' stay. Pets are allowed. Close to the interstate and several fast food restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I couldn't have stayed at a better place. The staff was great and very friendly. The care I felt from the owners regarding my health was so heart touching I felt very safe. My stay was for over a week and I absolutely loved every minute being there. I have plans on going back in August. Simple the best getaway I.'ve had.

Room Tip: Rooms have easy access in case of emergency. If you have lots of money and live a high class lifesty...