“Fantastic and great value”

Hampton Inn Chester
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great stay! Called ahead on drive down I-95, got a great rate as I used AAA and am Hilton Honors member, great staff. Clean rooms.....pretty much a one night stay. Tried to stay here on way back, but was booked! Waffle and fruit breakfast included. Very quiet. Well lit. Sort of hidden so glad I used GPS.

Room Tip: Used AAA membership to save.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Matthew S

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stayed 5 nights with my sister, visiting my son and daughter-in-law who are stationed at Fort Lee. Very comfortable beds. A little warm in the room (I like it cool for sleeping), but turned off the heat and turned on the fan; perfect temperature. Quiet. Great breakfasts, lots of variety. The oatmeal on the last day was too thin, but they made some more after several people pointed it out. Staff was helpful and friendly. Convenient to I-95 and turns out my son lives at the apartment complex next to the hotel! Great restaurant in walking distance - Steelhorse Bar and Grill.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side look out on a hill with trees. Nice if you like to look at something oth...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank travelingsisteract
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have stayed at this Hampton a few times, and it lives up to the Hampton name. Conveniently located near shopping and resstaurants, and I-95. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. Rooms are nice and the bed is comfy!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank hooliganrugger
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We stayed for two nights during Christmas. We had their king suite. The room was very clean. Staff was friendly. Hot, fresh breakfast had very good variety.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AragornTheStrider
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Excellent place to stay. Room rate was great, my wife and I spent 10 days in this Hotel and the breakfast daily was great and the entire Hotel Staff was very helpful and courteous. I will here again if we travel this way. We were here for the birth of our Second Grandchild and spent Christmas with our Son and his wife. We visited with our Grand Daughter who is 2 1/2 years old and our Grand Son who was born on 20 Dec 2011.

Room Tip: Great place to stay and is conveinet to Richmond and Fort Lee Army Base.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We stayed here on the way to N.C. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. The room had a nice sized refrigerator and microwave.
The hotel was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was quite adequate: plenty of cereal choices, waffles, eggs and sausage, and a variety of breads, rolls and pastries. There is a restaurant very nearby. The only negative was that the internet was quite slow. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Excellent well run hotel. First class service. I will stay here again on my next visit to Chester.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo