“order the pollo rosa maria !!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #45 of 503 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“order the pollo rosa maria !!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

its unique and you can't find it anyplace else !

great place for a date ; very attentive service !!

I have to give props to the bartender; I went up there trying to find the perfect wine for my entrée and she let me sample like 5 or 6 different ones; no problem there !

*** NOTE **** the most expensive wine isn't necessarily the best ! try before you order !

their olive oil dip is infused with herbs ! very delicious.....

I think based on the length of time it takes for the food ; this might not be the best place for kids; unless your kids are VERY patient .....

bring plenty of cash; this place ain't cheap !!! think olive garden price .... times two !

• Visited December 2012

San Diego, California
“Fake Italian Food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Well, I lived in Italy for 3 years. No restaurant in America that says "Italian" next to its name will compare, so a chain like Carrabba's is certainly no different. I thought the food was terrible, not fresh, and very "un-Italian".

“What happened , we used to look forward to carrabas”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Many years ago we include a place in Philadelphia called carrabas then on midlothion turnpike the carrabas arrived the food was the same perfect then to our surprise a carrabas 4 miles away the pasta carraba substitute broccoli for mushrooms identical to the first one Nine Years Ago, Our last visit was unusual the new remodeled dining room We were seated behind the host station a long table a bouquet of flowers separated us and the well spirited guests sharing the table, gone is broccoli to substitute for mushrooms and the hot tasty dish the pasta was cool and tough, the hostesses would shake/flick their hair above us we used menus to block any debris ,some restaurants have runners bringing the food to the table others use a more refined method of bringing the correct food to the right table, do not recognize this method but wrong food brought sorry looks nice but not ours

Lexington, Kentucky
“Amazing food and outstanding service”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have been coming to this location so many times and the service or the food never changes, it's allways very good. My favorite there is the Pollo Rosa Maria, Stuffed Chicken dish. It's so good my mouth waters everytime I think about it. The bread and Italian herbs and olive oil is very good which is brought out everytime before your meal arrives. The open Kitchen concept is pretty cool that you can sit there near the kitchen bar and watch them as they fire up the grill and watch the flames flying. The restrooms are so neatly maintained and very modern it's just an overall great experience to go there.

Visited September 2012
Manhattan Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow great italian food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

All food is made fresh. Great service and close to our hotel

Visited July 2012