“Great BBQ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

If you like BBQ, this is the place to go. Good atmosphere and very friendly service. Pulled pork was my favorite

Visited September 2012

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“I LOVE SMOKEY BONES”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

You guys are always phenomenal!!! Great food, Great service!!! I will continue to return to this Smokey Bones ...ALWAYS my #1 pick

• Visited September 2012
“Soooo Disappointed!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The menu looked great. Selection looked great. Then it stopped. We gave our order. Much later, we got our salads. We had only taken 3-4 bites when the food arrived. Nothing was hot. The steak was ordered MW, but was so well done it was dry. The brisket-almost cold and smoky but otherwise tasteless. The ribs were so lean it was ridiculous. The grilled corn-canned not fresh. The broccoli, no seasoning. The service, well, lets just say, we didn't have much of it. The waiter was nice enough, but he was always delayed with everything. He was too busy watching the football game to wait on his tables. Then we guessed we should pay at the front because the waiter never came back to the table even though he was only 2 tables away-watching football! He even waved bye to us! So we walked to the front and were informed we should have paid the waiter. It's the first time in years I haven't left a tip.

• Visited September 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Watch out for the coupons in the Sunday paper. 10$ off a 20+$ meal. Can't beat that.

Visited June 2012
currituck NC
“Glad you asked”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

What I like about Smokey Bones is the food, what I dislike is the noise level and the signs all over the place with the clever sexual innuendos. I can appreciate the food and service over any of these other props that corporate deems necessary in order to please "everyday Joe". Stop being so loud and cute...leave that sophomoric behavior to 19 years old girls. When I spend my money, I'd like to feel I've received a tasty value, not been jammed head first through an atmosphere that closer resembles all the things I'd rather forget back in my college days .

Visited July 2012