“Love the bread!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #23 of 498 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pensacola, Florida
“Love the bread!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

If you're going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner please go early if you want to beat the dinner rush. I'm happy we got there at a great time right before the enormous crowds and long wait times. I havent been to the Roadhouse in a little while so I was kind of excited to get some good BBQ and bread. That bread is just sinfully delicious especially with the butter. I ordered a combo that included pulled pork, grilled shrimp, a sweet potato, and a salad. The price was pretty good too I was beyond stuffed when we left. I love the pulled pork and the shrimp was perfect. I always get the pulled pork. Our waitress was very nice I believe her name was Carlie she was really sweet and attentive. Oh and they have some really good specials if you arrive early just something to think about.

• Visited April 2013

“I'm writing this review at the 30 min. Mark since I ordered! NO FOOD yet!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Typical Texas Roadhouse. Format down pat. Dancing by waiters and loud music. Just got salads. 35 mins!! Too much dressing in them . This is ridiculous. Since there is 9 of us we are forced to pay 18% gratuity and they give us the slowest server. She must be new. No drink refills. Pathetic service. Do Not Go Here. Outback is down the street. I hope to have my food before my next review tomorrow! Ridiculous.

• Visited April 2013
“Burgers are great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Amongst the many items on the menu that are delicious, the burgers are great! We decided that a good burger for lunch was just what we needed, so we thought and settled on TR. We were so glad we decided on TR! The burger was juicy and full of beefy goodness. The fries were cooked to perfection and the rolls and cinnamon butter are a perfect dessert!

• Visited March 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Very good meals and prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Entrees are reasonably priced, the food very good, and the service excellent. Our steaks are always done to perfection especially when prepared by Brandon whom we now always compliment.
The owner and managers are very friendly as are the servers who are also very efficient. We especially like being greeted by our regular weekly server who addresses us as "folks" instead of by "you guys." The only negative comment is that the music is played too loud.

• Visited March 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“couples dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

dinner was ok service was ok the prices I noticed went up from the last time I was there the only thing wrong is they play the music too loud

• Visited October 2012