I've only stayed at a handful of extended stay facilities on my numerous trips and this one sets the standard. Everything about this Staybridge is top notch. I had a one bedroom suite for my two weeks here and couldn't have been happier. I worked various shifts and having the separate bedroom door makes it perfect for sleeping during the day. The curtains are nice and thick and for all I knew it was always midnight in my room. It's very quiet and has just about everything to make it your home away from home. Refrigerator, double cooktop stove, microwave, dishwasher, bowls & utensils. etc...it's all there.
My suite had two 32 inch flat screens, two dressers, a couch and loveseat and also chairs at the island type dining area. It's a great setup and when I'm cooped up in a 10x15 hotel room, I sure miss these types of extended stays.
The internet is solid with nice downloading speeds, there's a good TV channel selection, parking is aplenty and the fitness center won't let you down either. Staybridge Suites offer evening socials on Tuesday-Thursday evenings and this is a really nice touch if you're busy or just can't get out to eat somewhere. A sample menu might include barbecue sandwiches on Tuesday, a taco bar on Wednesday and chicken wings on Thursday. This is served usually with salad and beverages are also available. Easy to get spoiled here for sure.
Overall a great stay in a good location that's convenient and close to pretty much anything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chesapeake, VA Hotel Offers Guests an Outstanding Extended Stay Experience. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Extended Stay Hotel Chesapeake - Hampton Roads Area, VA. The Staybridge Chesapeake hotel is a member of Priority Club Rewards & the IHG family of brands which includes InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn & Candlewood Suites hotels. Specializing in the extended stay experience, the Staybridge Suites hotel is a perfect hotel for government (per diem), project teams, training, relocation, temporary & corporate housing. The Staybridge Suites is centrally located at exit 289A off I-64 near I-264, & I-664; minutes from Portsmouth, Hampton, Norfolk, Suffolk & Virginia Beach business & real estate districts. Our location offers near access to Norfolk Airport ORF, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, SAIC, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, JFCOM, US Coast Guard & the Norfolk Naval Shipyard.The Staybridge Suites offers apartment-style suites with the conveniences of home to meet extended stay or short term hotel needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers studio, one-bedroom & two-bedroom apartment-style suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious living and work areas, TVs with DVD players, free wired and wireless Internet access. Other features include a free hot breakfast buffet, business center, free self-laundry facilities, a fitness center, BBQ grills & Sundowner Receptions (Tuesday - Thursday). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chesapeake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Staybridge Suites