“Will be back!”

Ranked #13 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Will be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here this year and overall my experience is always a pleasant one. The staff is very friendly and helpful! The check in process is very easy and the staff that works at nights are always eager to satisfy. The only thing I do not like is the price as if it were competetively priced with other hotels in the area we could afford to stay there more regularly instead of having to broaden our horizons.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank coloradacwgrl
Lori_Santiago, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Thank you for informing us of your recent visit with us. It sounds like we did what we set out to do and that is to make every effort to exceed exceptional excellence!! There are so many amenities that we offer which the guests do enjoy, from the complimentary breakfast/evening meals to the complimentary internet service.
We realize there are so many other hotel choices in the immediate area which is why we keep our price point comparable to others. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly when making your next reservation as we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
BALTIMORE, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

You will never be disappointed with your stay at this hotel. This is the only hotel i stay in when traveling on business to Virginia Beach. The staff makes you feel like your still at home. I love this hotel and the staff

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Melinda J
Thank you for taking a few moments to inform us of your recent stay with us. Our Homewood Team strives to show off our "southern hospitality" every chance we get to every guest staying with us, whether business or leisure. Thank you so much for your loyalty not only to the Hilton family but to our property. Please continue to make us your hone away from home.
Chesapeak, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I would recomend this hotel to anyone, great job. Breakfast was ready evert morning set up and ready to go, great coffie breakfast was awsome. Staff was very freindly and polite. rooms very clean, I will stay at this hotel any time I visit CheapeakVA.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey from your last visit with us. You have given us the opportunity to show you what we do at the Homewood Suites, Chesapeake/Greenbrier property...thank you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, we will be glad to assist in helping you make your next reservation.
Seymour, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

General Manager Lori Santiago was very empathetic and accommodating during inclement weather. Her team went above and beyond to ensure that all guests were comfortable after being snowed in for a couple of days. They even assisted guests by cleaning off cars and making sure that all guests could get to/from the facility safely. Kudos to Lori and her team!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us of your recent visit. Yes... I remember it well. Coming from Rochester, NY, shoveling /digging the car out was a regular chore. Realizing that not all of our guests were used to that...we had to do something right away. It was great fun for my team and a great opportunity to chat with the guests as well.
Thank you for staying with us and for giving us the opportunity to show you what we do best. Please make us your home away from home when in Chesapeake.
Alexandria, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel is great whether you are on a short trip or extended stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The best part is the staff. They are friendly and helpful. They make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception not only saves money, but allows you to work all day without having to worry about getting food on the way home or cooking. The location is close to Hwy 64 allowing for ease of commuting around.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your response. As a traveler you pick your hotel upon the accommodations it offers and specifics you may have during that particular visit. Thank you for making us your choice. We do offer so much and more while still maintaining a comparable price point with the other hotels. Please think of us when making your travel plans should you find your way in Chesapeake again.
Harrisburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

The staff is pleasant and very eager to assist you. I will always stay at this hotel if possible. I have come here alone as well as with friends for an all girls trip. Don't want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lori S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to inform us of your recent visit with us. I am so very glad that you had a great time with us. :-) Please keep us in mind should you find your travels bring you back to the Chesapeake area. Take care and safe travels to you.
virginiabeach
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Training, Training and training....somone should train the front desk staff. After a five day stay, I had to get my room keys updated everyday because the staff would not cut on the keys effectivley for the length of the stay. I had to stand at the counter durring check in for almost ten minutes hitting the bell, while I listened to the front desk attendednt argue with her boyfriend on her personel cell phone. Apologized and gave me my room keys told me not toworry about filling out the general paperwork....that always needs to be signed as a "Diamond" member I am very aware of checking in is. Then the day before check out, they checked me out charged my card and rebooked my rooom. So I had to go back to the front desk have a 45 minute conversation with that days front desk affiliate and wait another hour so they could find and figure out the mistake. It was a personnal stay I checked in with my perssonnal credit card, but they charged my comapny AMEX that was on my Diamond profile "so they said" very bad expierence at this Homewood suites!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Safety1234
Lori S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Yes...training is very important and needs to be ongoing in any customer service position. I have researched the information you provided, thank you. Having worked as a Guest Service Agent myself many years ago, I have come to realize that in that position you are the first impression. What you have experienced is not what is acceptable on our property, for that I apologize. I see the only reason to have checked someone out is because of their check out date. Should a guest need to extend, we mae every effort to accommodate. I thank you again for the feedback and I would encourage you to reach out to me.