“How was my visit”

Residence Inn by Marriott Chesapeake Greenbrier
Ranked #10 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My family and I came to this hotel for 3 days for my nephew's graduation their were 13 of us we had 6 rooms and had a wonderful time ,the breakfast were wonderful,and the rooms were clean and excellent.all I can say is see you next year for my daughter graduation .

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

After a long flight we arrived at the hotel. We came in town for my daughters cheerleading competition and Ms.Fisher took very good care of us. She welcomed us with open arms and was very accommodating. She went above and beyond in trying to get us checked in and settled comfortably. It's been a very long time since I've had hospitality like this. Clean rooms, great service. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I came out here on a business trip. I had a very rough flight, but when I got here Marcus at the front desk turned that all around. He partially gave me a tour of place. It's very very clean. All the staff is super friendly. I've stayed there a total of 3 weeks and it was truly a pleasure staying there. I would definitely recommend The Residence Inn of Chesapeake to all my family, friends, and co-workers. The best service I have seen in a hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John R
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was my first trip to this hotel and had a great time here and the staff was friendly and professional.The room was very clean and the amenities in the room were excellent.Had an excellent breakfast and dinner. The staff is beyond excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is my second trip to this area and both times had a WONDERFUL hotel experience at the Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbriar. Customer service is second to none and the ample breakfast is diversified and perfect for any taste. Pet friendly but you would never know animals also reside here. Excellent staff such as Marcus, Frank, Brian and Candice, but everyone we came in contact with showed stellar support for their visitors. Location also a plus! Will definately return. Five stars!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good sized and have full kitchens.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Penny H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Chesapeake Greenbrier, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

To our Portland Maine Family,

Thank you! for your feedback from your experience at our Residence Inn Chesapeake. We are pleased that you have had such positive experiences at our hotel your past few visits.

The staff at the Residence Inn works hard to ensure that our guests feel welcome at our hotel, from the arrival to the departure. The entire team wants you to know how much you are truly appreciated.

We look forward to having you back again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The front staff especially Domonique Fisher and Marcus were exceptional. They treated me as family. Actually better than family. They were always cheerful, attentive, and helpful. I have stayed at many hotels for business travel and this is definitely the best I have ever been treated. The hotel also serves breakfast 7 days a week and has an evening meal 3 nights a week. This not only makes it easier to start the day but also to finish up. The meals were very well prepared and again the dining room and kitchen staff were exceptional. If in the Chesapeake area do not waste your time at any other chain of location. I request this hotel exclusively on my trips to the area. The rooms are well kept and very nice. There are a large selection of pillows on the bed to choose the best one for a great nights sleep. The beds are very comfortable. Laundry room is well kept and clean. I am very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and they are pet friendly. There are never no big issues as the staff is very attentive to take attention to detail to all the small details. This is what sets the hotal apart from all the others.....period!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Greetings Mike S.

We wanted you to know how much we appreciated you taking the time out to tell us about your stay at the Residence Inn Chesapeake. We are thrilled that you found our accommodations and hospitality enjoyable!

Please know that your information has been shared with the entire team and they all send a sincere Thank You! for all you special compliments.

We are all very pleased to know that the Residence Inn is your destination of choice when you visit the Chesapeake are.

Until next time - Be safe and we look to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had a long term stay at this hotel due to travel for work, better than 3 months. The room was very clean and the amenities in the room were excellent. Being able to cook was a plus due to the length of the stay. They serve an excellent breakfast and dinner social as well. The staff is beyond excellent. You are treated like a friend more than a guest. Marcus at the front desk has a fantastic attitude, is always accommodating and always greets with a smile. His level of service is that you would expect at a higher end hotel. The kitchen staff is also goes out of their way, providing "to go" breakfast to those of us that leave prior to the start of the breakfast service. In particular, I like to have yogurt and fruit in the morning, plus I left early, prior to their service, and the morning staff brought me a yogurt and fruit each day without my having to ask. The dinner staff is also very friendly and is always willing to assist to the best of their ability or simply listen or have a conversation, which if you are traveling alone is wonderful.
The business center is great, with access to computers, internet and printers at no additional charge, allowing for easy working or simply finding your way around or a specific destination. The in room Wi-Fi is also very user friendly, reliable and quick. Overall I am very happy and would gladly stay here again, especially for long term trips.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Kevin T,

I wanted to that this opportunity to say Thank You for the very generous compliments you wrote about your stay at the Residence Inn Chesapeake. It not often that guests will take time out of their busy day to share such positive information.

The staff and I truly appreciate guests like yourself that help to make our jobs so much more meaningful and fun. We want you to know how much we truly appreciate you and how honored we are to have you as our guest.

You can be sure that we will continue to make your long trips away are spent in good hands at our Residence Inn. Just consider us your home away from home!

Thanks again,