“Just OK”

Cuisines: American
Pittsburgh, PA
“Just OK”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I ate here, and while we weren't disappointed, we also weren't thrilled. He had a burger and I had a steak sandwich. Again, there was nothing wrong with either item; they weren't the best or worst we'd ever had.

One thing I noticed was the lack of servers. We actually saw people walk out because they got tired of waiting for a server to take their order. We also saw people who were waiting for a table give up and leave.

The next time we are in the area, I think I will skip this place and try something else.

Visited February 2012

Suffolk, Virginia
“Horrible service for average food”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We reserved a seating for seven and it was not ready when we arrived and the placed us at a table for six. We moved the table next to a booth to accommodate everyone. Service was extremely slow, in fact, it took almost an hour and a half to get our food.

1 Thank Jay W