“Don't order anything extra. Dressing is...”
Review of Zino's Cafe

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Don't order anything extra. Dressing is an additional 50 cents not on ur reciept. Pizza toppings also hidden cost. U pay $1.99 each add topping if u get it on half or all the pizza still $1.99 depending on the topping. Don't order a lime garnish in ur drinks either u pay there too. It's a nickel & dime business with a owner only in it for $ not about customers!!

There are newer reviews for Zino's Cafe

Reviewed December 5, 2009

Zino's has a great family atmosphere, with trivia pursuit game cards at the table, country music, and coloring for the kids. The prices seemed reasonable, but the food was sub-par. The hotdog bun (in the kids meal) was hard, and my chicken parmesan was unimpressive.

Reviewed July 13, 2008

Zino's has always been a family restaurant. It is now a place you do not want to take your children. Happy hour in the bar is noisy and the noise extends into the family eating area. All of the familiar wait staff left with the old owners. The new staff is incompetent. The spaghetti tastes like Chef Boyardee. Prices have increased greatly since the new owner has taken over. Recently I ordered a pizza. I was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived within 1/2 hour. My pizza was not done and I was told it would be coming out of the oven in a minute. I waited an additional 20 minutes in the restaurant for my order. There was no one eating in---there definitely was not a rush in the kitchen. I was told my original pizza burned and they had to make a new one--which when I got it home was burned. This establishment has definitely lost the Deep Creek atmosphere and does not have the same reputation.

Reviewed December 3, 2007

I've been to Zino's many many times. The food has always been very good. I have never had a bad meal from there. When I go, it is usually lunch time, and while it is very busy during those times, the wait staff is always very attentive and the food is served in an appropriate amount of time. When I take business associates to lunch, I go to Zino's. No pomp and circumstance to the restaraunt itself, just good food. Great burgers, very good salads (although overpriced), good pizza! It's definantely worth trying!

1  Thank Tammy R
Reviewed July 28, 2007

Zino's has been around for a long time and has always had great pizza options, great service and good size portions. If you are looking for good, non-franchise, take out pizza, I recommend Zino's.

1  Thank sturamso