“Outstanding!”

Tida Thai Cuisine
Ranked #295 of 510 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Tida Thai has authentic Thai food! The owner visited our table during lunch! That was a nice personal touch. The food and service are awesome! This place is highly recommended.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for many years. There is only one problem with this restaurant..... once you eat here, you will never want chinese delivery again!! Everything I have had has been amazing, which keeps me coming back. I feel very fortunate that they are located just down the street from my house.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food here was wonderful - we love Thia food and this was authentic cuisine, not adjusted to Western tastes. What we ordered was not overly spicy and tasted very fresh. The staff was excellent. We definitely recommend this place if you like Thai food.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great, tasty Thai food at reasonable price in the Virginia Beach area. We ate at this one on Military Highway, but I understand from relatives the other two in the area are just as good as this one. I had the Pad Woon Sen with Chicken and it was terrific! My partner had the Drunken Noodles with Pork and he loved it.

We will definitely return to Tida Thai when we return to the Virginia Beach area next spring.

Unfortunately we found some other Thai restaurants that did not measure up in this area. This is the best one we found and it is just as good as our favorite Thai Restaurant at home.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We've been going to Tida Thai for years and I've never been disappointed with either the service, the cleanliness, or the food.