“Well worth finding”

Cuisines: French, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

It's on a busy road but kinda hard to find.First thing,I went to the restroom to wash my hands and it was extremely clean and well decorated.Sounds odd but that says a lot about a place.It's been in the same location for 17 years.Comfy decor nice ambience,great place for a date.The sushi did not disappoint either.My favorite was a soft shell crab sushi.Hiro roll was also excellent.I can't remember the other one we got but it was also delicious.The seaweed salad had 5 different types of seaweed,yummy!Also we had a tuna with a strawberry sauce.I was kinda apprehensive about the strawberries but it was surprisingly delicious.We had been recommended this place by several people and finally went.Service was great.Only one thing kinda surprised me was refills on soft drinks are not free .99 cents a refill.Don't let that stop you from going.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

I thought the food was very good at Daikichi. The prices might be a little higher than others but I'll pay more to not have to drive to Virginia Beach to have Sushi. Waiter was very helpful when we were placing our orders. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

When wife and I are in the mood for sushi, Daikichi is our go-to-place. They are consistently superior. The sushi is the freshest around, artfully prepared. We consistently try different sushi rolls; they have always been delicious. I usually also go for sashimi - it has never been noticeably 'fishy'. The only thing I could find to gripe about would be their price point, but the dishes, service and atmosphere are so good, we save our trips for special times and everybody leaves happy. Give it a try; it's a really nice evening.

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I had Toro sushi roll, their Virginia roll and teriyaki salmon for lunch. The sushi rolls were very good and fresh. The salmon was a little dry but tasty. Prices are reasonable and service was okay.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

My girlfriend treated me for my birthday dinner, and this was the best choice! We both chose the Chirashi (Sashimi over sushi rice) and it was wonderful. As a specialty, we also had the sea urchin sushi. Green tea topped off the meal and they brought out dessert for my birthday. Excellent service, easy location for access. Just a wonderful restaurant all in all.