“Its not pretty, but they are what they are and what they do is very good!”

Grill At Great Bridge
Ranked #33 of 506 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Breakfast or lunch, this place is good. No matter if its bacon and eggs for breakfast or burgers for lunch, you can't go wrong. However, its very small, down home and crowded and not all that cheap but we time our trips to Cheasapeke to stop there.

Don't miss it and do get dessert!

1  Thank was49
There are newer reviews for Grill At Great Bridge

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Being of healthy eating to get the cheesesteak is once a month item found this grill was voted best cheesesteak I had to test it found a gracious staff which explained their cheesesteak takes about twenty five minutes since its frozen I could not force myself to eat it all but I could forc to say I liked it to the most inquiring staff

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Great little place. The owners are sweet, and the breakfast was delish! We will frequent this place often.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Gary and Ann Pyle have a great menu! You are always greeted with a smile and a hello! They are open for breakfast and lunch only. My favorite is the Cheese steak with everything! Also make a killer BLT! Cheeseburgers... well you get the idea, they don't make anything that doesn't taste GREAT!
Ann's pies are homemade and you shouldn't pass them up--even at breakfast!

Seating is limited. Sit at the bar and you will learn local news, weddings, births, deaths, college acceptances, etc. that you wouldn't hear otherwise. Ann and Gary KNOW their customers and ask about family members, which just makes the service even better! Eating here makes me feel like this is what Chesapeake must have been like in the 60's--very family oriented and help thy neighbor type of place.

I average eating here once to twice a month depending on my schedule. Very consistent food and service! I'm hungry for a cheese steak just writing about it! I think I know where I'm going for lunch! :)

1  Thank iluvgreyhounds
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Grille at Great Bridge is a fantastic place located on Battlefield boulevard toward the southern side. It seats a very small number, but that makes it quaint and cozy. Come for breakfast; Gary and Ann (the owners and operators) usually have some fantastic breakfast specials (such as strawberry french toast when the strawberries are in season, and egg nog french toast around the holidays). The owners are the kindest and most personable people you could ever meet, and it is so charming to see them remember the names of most of their customers. Food is cooked right in front of you and made-to-order. The cheesesteaks are scrumptious! Try both breakfast and lunch here and you will NOT be disappointed!

1  Thank Fallon S