“You have to be a teen or child to like this place.”

Jillian's Billiards
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We took our 3 grand kids (7,10,12) to Jillian's. Never again! The food is barely eatable and it is dirty.You have to have a ton of money to waste and the noise is off the scales! I'm sure this place really appeals to the little ones. They do have a blast. But it is even frustrating to them with the crowds of teenagers yelling and congregating at the different games. We used it as a teaching tool to show them the difference between the money and what they won in tickets. As someone else wrote, a typical arcade with food.

There are newer reviews for Jillian's Billiards

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Jillian's is fine but nothing special. My kids, especially my 9 yr old boy, enjoy it a lot. They have good specials in the summer where you can eat and get a game card for a certain price. Other than that, it's rather over priced, as are most arcades.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband took me there on a night out and, although we did not eat, it was an amazing time! Getting in, the games, the atmosphere, all was wonderful! Now that we are stationed back in Norfolk I hope to go again and then I will be able to update with a little better and more recent review. As of now, however, I would definitely go again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

After visiting Cinema Cafe' we walked around the mall and found Jillian's Billiards. Perfect afternoon topper. We spent an hour playing games, basketball, foozeball, air hockey and video games. I killed more aliens then I realized existed with my 6-year-old who is very into killing aliens and zombies.

They had the gimmicky games that gave you tickets but the kids seemed to have a great time. I just wish places like this were more affordable. I thought the cost of playing the games was a bit high and will return but only occasionally because of the prices. Overall good place to spend time with the family or if you are putting together a party they have rooms in the back, food and all other kinds of entertainment. I think I saw a B-day party getting organized. Plus, the mall is there so Mom can leave the kids and Dad alone to play while she shops.