My husband and I checked in were in the room for not even 10 minutes. We had gotten a suite with a Jacuzzi. When I went to pull the sheets down their were blood stains everywhere! I called the Front Desk, the night auditor moved us, but it was a downgrade. In the room there was trash behind the sitting chair, hairs on the floor, and rings from drinks on the furniture. I of course complained in the morning, one because that's absolutlely disgusting, 2 we were down graded, and 3 the second room was still dirty. The housekeeping manager told me I was lying and I had bled on the sheets, i told her if I had bled that much I would need to be in the hospital, she too my face told me I was a liar...keep in mind my husband is a Diamond memeber with Hilton. The front desk manager told me we would be credited we ahd used points to stay. I contacted them 3 times and they never creditied us our points. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at, the only polite person was the auditor, who by the way saw all the blood on the bed that we had not used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Greenbrier is located in the Greenbrier Business Park and is minutes from Greenbrier Mall. Enjoy the patented complimentary high-speed internet access and flat-screen TV with cable channels in every guest room. Our on-site restaurant, the Garden Grill, is open for breakfast and dinner, plus offers in-room dining service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Hilton Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Hilton Garden Inn