“Good value Pizza place” 3 of 5 bubbles

Spaghetti Eddie’s Pizza Cafe
Ranked #53 of 497 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We now offer Gluten Free Pizza and Pasta options as well as our Ensalada Caprese. All Salads come with a Bread Stick. All Stuffed Pizzas are 14" & *ONLY* come with whole toppings. All Pasta entrees come with a Side Salad & a Bread Stick. All Subs & Paninis come with either Fries, a Side Salad or Pasta Salad. All Kids meals come with a Cookie & a Drink (12 & under). Lunch Specials are valid Monday-Friday 11am-4pm for dine-in & online, in person or call-in for carry-out. We offer Chesapeake's best Happy Hour drink specials every day from 4pm-9pm in the restaurant. Visit our website for more details.
Hawthorne,NJ
“Good value Pizza place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We ate here while traveling and it was good. Our children had pizza slices which were very large. They only needed 1 slice ,which was more like 2. My husband and I had sandwiches and they were good and also very large. The staff was very nice.

• Visited July 2012

Norfolk, Virginia
“Been there many different times, Great Food, Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

I really like their food, but enough is enough. It seems like every time I have been there, there is something bad about the service.
The last time I went, it was how in attentive the waitress was. It took a long time to get the appetizers, which was just soup, and then after finally getting our pizza, the waitress did not come back over for 45 mins.
The place is pretty small, maybe 20-30 tables, and there were at least 4 waitresses at the time.

That was the last time I went, and I have no plans on going back. The food is not worth the hassle.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank feltnerk
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“They "glopped" on Alfredo Sauce”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

I ordered Chicken Alfredo to go on Tuesday night. While sitting at the bar, waiting for my order to be prepared, I noticed everyone working in this place was a teenager or very young adult. I never noticed any mature adult in a management capacity. When I finally got my meal back to the hotel and opened it, there was Alfredo sauce overflowing--so much so, that I ended up throwing the whole thing away. I never saw any chicken on the order. But, it was so messy that I wondered if the kids had been playing or tampering with my order.

I will never go back to this place. I was not pleased at all.

Visited March 2012
Chesapeake
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

The entries are home made always fresh. Portions large plan on taking leftovers home. They reheat very well.

• Visited December 2011