“They "glopped" on Alfredo Sauce”
Review of Spaghetti Eddie’s Pizza Cafe - CLOSED

Spaghetti Eddie’s Pizza Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We now offer Gluten Free Pizza and Pasta options as well as our Ensalada Caprese. All Salads come with a Bread Stick. All Stuffed Pizzas are 14" & *ONLY* come with whole toppings. All Pasta entrees come with a Side Salad & a Bread Stick. All Subs & Paninis come with either Fries, a Side Salad or Pasta Salad. All Kids meals come with a Cookie & a Drink (12 & under). Lunch Specials are valid Monday-Friday 11am-4pm for dine-in & online, in person or call-in for carry-out. We offer Chesapeake's best Happy Hour drink specials every day from 4pm-9pm in the restaurant. Visit our website for more details.
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I ordered Chicken Alfredo to go on Tuesday night. While sitting at the bar, waiting for my order to be prepared, I noticed everyone working in this place was a teenager or very young adult. I never noticed any mature adult in a management capacity. When I finally got my meal back to the hotel and opened it, there was Alfredo sauce overflowing--so much so, that I ended up throwing the whole thing away. I never saw any chicken on the order. But, it was so messy that I wondered if the kids had been playing or tampering with my order.

I will never go back to this place. I was not pleased at all.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

The entries are home made always fresh. Portions large plan on taking leftovers home. They reheat very well.